- This month’s free cover mount stamp is a stunning image of a woman designed by Tracey Coates on behalf of The Stamp Man.
- Stamping Contrasts has four designers using some of the new Jo Capper-Sandon range of stamps from Stampotique Originals.
- Stamping for Scrapbookers has Michelle Jackson- Mogford showing how to include image transfer in your pages, creating a beautiful, ethereal effect.
- Details of a competition with fabulous prizes worth in excess of £1700 up for grabs.
- A new regular feature looks at using common types of stamps creatively, starting with flower stamps.
Friday, 6 August 2010
September issue of Craft Stamper in now
We have the latest issue of Craft Stamper in now and it has some fabbie stuff in it this month.