Sunday 19 September 2010

Distress Ink class

All the ladies have been having great fun on the Distress Ink class.  It was supposed to be a 2 hour class, from 12 - 2, but like all things that are good fun it has overrun a bit.  It's 3.25 p.m. as I type this and they are all still here!  But that's how we work, we want you to enjoy yourselves when you come to classes.

If you're interested in coming along to a class there will be a new list posted this week, and there are still a couple of places on the Workshop Day on the 26th.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Hi Louise, Ross & Felix

Just Lesley Taylor here with my blog address, I've not updated it yet though - no time as I wanted to finish weaving a silk scarf this evening

I've just found you on facebook and twitter too (I'm Stooriecat on twitter)

It was lovely to meet the three of you today and to see the shop and workshop area - my idea of heaven


http://bonpurr.blogspot.com/

bye for now
Lesley