Wednesday 19 May 2010

Looking forward to my day off!

I am so looking forward to my day off tomorrow.  Despite it only being Wednesday today it seems to have been a very long week.  The joys of working weekends I suppose.

However I'm not planning on putting my feet up tomorrow. We are off to Dunkeld to go off-roading again, this time in a Range Rover.

The only drawback, apart from having to give it back again at the end, is I could only get a morning session which means a 6 a.m. rise for 7.30 a.m. departure!  It'll be worth it though as getting my own vehicle is definitely on my 'If I win the Lottery' list.  More details to follow

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Have a great day Louise, I'm envious as I'll probably be in a field shovelling pony poop as usual. Must get time for some scrapbooking.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh have fun, Mum and Dad were up that way on Sunday and said it was glorious. Love Hazelxoxo